VIKKY is a job application on a smartphone that allows users to find jobs that connect with users posting jobs directly and quickly.
Access to and use of the services on your application constitutes acceptance and subject to these Terms. This will establish a contractual relationship between you and the VIKKY management unit (hereinafter referred to as VIKKY). If you do not agree to these Terms, you will not have access to or use of the Services. These Terms will supersede your prior agreements or contracts. VIKKY may immediately terminate these Terms or any of its services, stop providing or denying access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Additional terms may be applied to certain services and they are added as part of the Terms for the purposes of the applicable service. Additional terms will prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict involving the applicable services.
VIKKY may modify the Terms pertaining to the Services from time to time. Amendments will come into force when VIKKY publishes the updated Terms or revised policies or additional terms of service. If you continue to access or use the Services after the update, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Roles and responsibilities of VIKKY:
- VIKKY is a technology application on the smartphone that provides intermediate connection services, not the direct provider of jobs posted on the application.
- VIKKY provides an online application for users to post or search through applications.
- VIKKY only allows people over 18 to use the application.
- VIKKY may refuse to register or create an account on VIKKY or to cancel or block any existing accounts.
- Registering or creating an account on VIKKY is free. Users will not be charged for posting or viewing all content on the application including posted jobs.
- VIKKY is not responsible for any issues related to the interactions of the outsourcer and the receiver, including but not limited to the quality of the service.
- VIKKY does not take any responsibility for or guarantee the reliability of the information posted by the user, including without limitation the ability of the employee to do so or the degree of sincerity or accuracy of the information. Information provided by outsourcer and receiver.
- VIKKY is not responsible for any disputes between users of VIKKY. However VIKKY will assist the parties to resolve the dispute.
- Roles and responsibilities of users:
- Comply with the provisions of the VIKKY and the regulations issued by the Vietnamese government.
- Only upload the correct information on the VIKKY application.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to you as an outsourcer or job seeker.
- You may not use any content on the VIKKY application for commercial purposes without VIKKY's approval.
- You may not use the VIKKY application for any purpose that is unlawful.
- You must manage your personal VIKKY account and not use it to trade or trade your account or information in any form.
- You agree to have VIKKY be free to use, modify any content you post on VIKKY for content management purposes in accordance with VIKKY.
- The information you provide or post on VIKKY must meet the following requirements
- Content posted must be accurate or not misleading.
- Do not impersonate or involve illegal products or services
- Do not violate any copyright, trademark, privacy of any third party
- Do not contain any source code or viruses that affect the application.
- VIKKY will need to use the user's location information and this information may be viewed by other VIKKY users.
- If VIKKY decides that you have violated the rules of VIKKY, VIKKY will have the right to remove content, work related, suspend or cancel your account.
- Service charge:
- Users who post jobs on VIKKY will not be charged any fees. Employers only pay for posted jobs.
- Users looking for work and getting jobs on VIKKY will have to pay a service fee to VIKKY. This fee will be deducted directly from the user's e-wallet account.
- If the cost of work varies according to the agreement between the job seeker and the outsourcer, this change does not affect the amount of the fee that VIKKY charges the user.
- Fees are not related to services with third parties. If the work requires payment to a third party, VIKKY is not responsible.
- VIKKY may change fees and terms from time to time. Any changes related to service fees will be effective from the date VIKKY notifies you of this change via the notice on application or email.
- VIKKY may temporarily change your charge policy (for example, promotional occasions) and a notification will be sent to your account.